Serving Boulder and All of Northern Colorado
PSB Law offers a refreshing, pragmatic approach to serving your legal needs. With more than 18 years of experience representing individuals, entrepreneurs, employers and employees, businesses of all sizes and varieties, and employee benefit plans, we are able to solve virtually any legal problem creatively and effectively.
Concentrating on business and employment law, we carefully select our cases and work with clients to develop winning strategies. Contact PSB Law online or call 303-442-5111 to discuss your legal needs.
The scope of our practice surrounds business law and employment law in public and private entities. Our practice features litigation of disputes in federal and state court, negotiated settlements and creative problem solving, employment-related issues of all types, trademarks and sales of a business or its assets.
Providing counsel to employers and to employees in both the public and private sectors, Ms. Bellac provides employment law guidance and representation for matters, such as:
- Employee manuals and personnel policies
- Employment contracts, noncompete agreements and confidentiality agreements
- Terminations, layoffs and separations from employment
- Independent contractor agreements
- Wage and hour employee classification and independent contractor status
- Employment discrimination
- Litigation of employment-related claims
- Employee benefits and ERISA
Ms. Bellac has been recognized by Colorado Super Lawyers and a top practitioner in the area of Colorado Employment Law. She handles ERISA and Colorado Public Employees' Association short term and long term disability applications.
With our business law focus, we provide entrepreneurs and business people with every legal concern from starting a business to operating a business, including:
- Business organization and incorporation
- Sale or purchase of a business
- Contracts and commercial transactions
- Legal compliance and training
- Prevention and resolution of disputes
- Intellectual property and trademarks
- Protection of trade secrets
In addition to assisting business people with individual concerns and situations, Ms. Bellac serves as general counsel to businesses and corporations with ongoing legal needs. Ms. Bellac has been recognized by Colorado Super Lawyers and a top practitioner in the area of Corporate Counsel.
A recognized leader in employment and business law, attorney Patricia S. Bellac, is a featured speaker, published author and member of several bar associations. Her published works include a 2008 book chapter on Colorado's anti-discrimination law, revised in 2010 and supplemented in 2011.
To discuss your needs, e-mail PSB Law
Disclaimer: No attorney client relationship is formed by submitting a contact form, or by my response, or by any way other than entering into a written representation agreement that I sign and the client signs. I do not represent a potential client, and will take no action on their behalf, until we have a signed agreement.