Concentrating on business and employment law for both public and private entities, we carefully select our cases and work with clients to develop winning strategies. Our practice features litigation of disputes in federal and state court, negotiated settlements and creative problem solving, employment-related issues of all types, trademarks, and sales of a business or its assets.
With over 20 years of experience representing individuals, entrepreneurs, employers and employees, and small and medium businesses, we are able to solve your legal problems creatively and effectively.
We work with both employees and employers to explore their options and give them the best possible representation we can provide.Learn More
Our team has extensive experience working with corporate leaders and entities to handle the legal side of things so they can focus on business.Learn more
Employees who wish to file claims through ERISA and PERA will work with an experienced disability and retirement benefits attorney.Learn More
Guided by Integrity & Honesty
Overwhelmingly Positive Reviews from Clients
ERISA Attorney with Deep Knowledge of Disability Law
Over 25 Years of Employment & Business Law Experience
Providing counsel to employees and employers in both the public and private sectors, we are advocates for those in distress and in need of a win, and we offer employment law guidance and representation for matters such as:
- Terminations, layoffs, and separations from employment
- Independent contractor agreements
- Wage and hour employee classification and independent contractor status
- Employee and disability benefits and ERISA
- Litigation of employment-related claims
- Employee manuals and personnel policies
- Employment contracts, noncompete agreements and confidentiality agreements
- State and other governmental employment and employee benefit issues
Ms. Bellac has been recognized by Colorado Super Lawyers and Martindale-Hubbell as a top practitioner in the area of Colorado employment law, and federal discrimination law and ERISA claims.
With our business law focus, we represent entrepreneurs and businesspeople regarding various legal concerns in starting or operating a business, including:
- Business organization and incorporation
- Sale or purchase of a business
- Contracts and commercial transactions
- Legal compliance support and compliance documents
- Prevention and resolution of disputes
- Non-compete agreements
- Intellectual property and trademarks
- Protection of trade secrets
In addition to assisting businesspeople with individual concerns and situations, we serve as general counsel to businesses and corporations with ongoing legal needs.