Serving Boulder Northern Colorado
At Patricia S. Bellac Law Firm, we have been achieving excellent results in employment disputes for more than 20 years. We have a passion for employment law, and have represented hundreds of employers, employees, labor organizations, and employee benefit plans. We handle specialized areas such as Long-Term Disability benefits as well as more common issues, such as severance agreements.
Ms. Bellac has published many scholarly articles and is a frequent speaker on topics such as ERISA, employment policies, discrimination policy, and wage claims. Since 2006, she has been named a Colorado Super Lawyer in 5280 Magazine and Colorado Super Lawyers magazine, which selects the top five percent of attorneys based on recommendation from other attorneys and independent research.
Patricia Bellac counsels employers regarding prevention of employee complaints and legal claims through employee manuals, contracts, policies and training.
To discuss your legal needs with an experienced employment lawyer, call Patricia S. Bellac Law Firm at (303) 442-5111 or contact us via e-mail.
Employment Private Sector:
- Terminations, layoffs and separations from employment
- Employment contracts and independent contractor agreements
- Post-employment competition/noncompete agreements
- Confidentiality agreements and intellectual property issues
Public and Government Employment
- Public and government employee representation
- Employment benefits including PERA and TIAA-CREF claims
- Wrongful discharge and constitutional law claims
- Pension and 401(k) plans
- Long-term disability
- ERISA issues
Preventative Counseling For Employers
- Wage and hour law, including employee classification and independent contractor status
- Employee manuals, personnel policies, service agreements and payment policies
- Employment discrimination and anti-harassment policies, training and investigation services
- Claims involving employee classification, independent contractors, overtime, wages and bonuses
- Employee leave issues and FMLA compliance
- Employment discrimination and harassment claims
To discuss your employment law needs, e-mail Patricia S. Bellac Law Firm or call (303) 442-5111.
Disclaimer: No attorney client relationship is formed by submitting a contact form, or by my response, or by any way other than entering into a written representation agreement that I sign and the client signs. I do not represent a potential client, and will take no action on their behalf, until we have a signed agreement