Business And Corporate Law
Award-Winning Business Law Representation in Boulder and Northern Colorado
At Patricia S. Bellac Law Firm, we emphasize excellent client service, leveraging nearly 20 years of experience representing businesses of all sizes and varieties. Helping facilitate the business ownership dreams of men and women in Colorado, our firm provides start-up assistance as well as guidance through the purchase or sale of a business.
To discuss your legal needs, contact Patricia S. Bellac Law Firm by calling (303) 442-5111. With offices in Boulder, we serve clients throughout the northern Denver-Boulder region.
As a business law attorney, Patricia Bellac provides advice and counsel on the full spectrum of business issues, including major commercial litigation. She has been recognized in Marquis’ Who’s Who in America, Who’s Who in American Law, and Strathmore’s Who’s Who, and has been named a Colorado Super Lawyer by 5280 Magazine and Colorado Super Lawyers magazine.
Colorado Business Advice and Representation
Our office handles a wide variety of business needs. From formations to operations to succession or dissolution, Patricia S. Bellac Law Firm will assist you in attending to every legal detail. At every step in your business plan, we are ready to provide business services, including:
- Operations and general counsel
- Employment law compliance and benefits (wage and hour law, discrimination, etc.)
- Employment-based immigration
- Secured transactions and audit services
- Sales and service agreements
- Intellectual property protection and trademarks
- Contract drafting, review and modification
- Secretary of State’s office filings and correspondence
- Mergers, acquisitions, and other means of buying or selling of a business
- Articles of incorporation, by-laws, and operating agreements
- Business exit strategies and sale of a business and shareholders agreements
In addition to providing guidance through business start-up and daily operations, we also offer dispute resolution and litigation representation for legal challenges such as breach of contract, violation of noncompete agreements, trade secrets violations, wage and hour claims, and allegations of discrimination or discharge in violation of public policy.
Our problem-solving expertise allows our clients to maintain predictability in operations and set the foundation for long-term success. To discuss your legal needs, e-mail Patricia S. Bellac Law Firm or call (303) 442-5111.
Disclaimer: No attorney client relationship is formed by submitting a contact form, or by my response, or by any way other than entering into a written representation agreement that I sign and the client signs. I do not represent a potential client, and will take no action on their behalf, until we have a signed agreement